Monday, June 29, 2009

Back to Reality... Bloody Reality

Dear Diary,

Today I spat at my son. Just when we were starting to bond, I had to screw it up. I couldn't help myself though... I got carried away with the scene and I forgot my lines; so I got a tad flustered and I was trying to enunciate and SPLAT! right on his nose. He didn't notice at first, not until I shrieked and went, "Oh my Gawd! I spat on you! I'm so sorry! SONNNNNNNNNN!!!!" Then he blushed and cowered when I tried to wipe it off. Sigh. But he was so professional about it. Picked himself up and continued with the scene, leaving me as the bumbling idiot. Ahhh.... my son.... I love my son.

On a more entertaining side, I decided to wish Them Boys & Deux a happy start to the new term and I was amused by the varied responses which I received. I'll share some:

  • It's not my first day... my first day was years ago
  • Aw dreads... hate it man... i got the start sch blues now... hahas thxs anyway :)
  • Haha thank you? You too :) Don't kill anyone in school arh! Must be a good teacher :) haha
  • Don't remind me :(
  • Doubt I'll have one... dread it so much!
  • HAHA BALLZ MAN. I can't wait to go to school. But I don't feel like going. What's wrong?
  • No. It's always not great on the first day of school. I try.
  • I loathe this day... I hate first days of sch... Cause it's the worst time to screw up
  • I'm planning to pon sch and sleep


Cute aren't they?


Mmm... kitty's going psycho... she's licking my toes; I think she's hungry. Ciao.

0 comments: