Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I Have Great Friends

I am truly blessed with great friends. As a parting gift, my bunch got me a photo frame and they attached a recent group photo of us. They also each wrote in a card and when they presented both the frame and the card to me, the waterworks started. My initial reaction was to scold them for getting me something but I was very very touched by what they did.

My guys on the other hand, took it upon themselves to "warn" me about the new environment to prepare me for what I may have to encounter. It got me very worried but it was sweet, what they did. They feel the need to protect me still! How cute is that!

I'm going to miss them terribly and I'm pretty certain the feeling's mutual. I must must not go MIA and do my best to keep in touch with them.

0 comments: