Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bright Side

This first week of school has been a real killer. It's only the first week and I already feel like I'm dying! I can barely keep my head above the water. The work has yet to pile up and thankfully I'm on top of my marking but it's the mad rush of trying to keep up that's going to get me into a cardiac arrest. This is a very short term, with all the holidays and the PSLE marking and what nots. Plus we end 2 weeks early.

My to do list ended up being 2 pages long with close to 30 items for me
to do. I planned out the term calendar to see how much work I can allocate to my boys to prepare them for the final year exams... trust me, it did not look good at all. It looks good on paper but it means that I must sacrifice my social life for this term :( I've to clear my marking daily just to keep up with giving them daily homework.

Gah.

On a more personal note, having dinner and then coffee with her was such an eye opener. She's such a nice person to be around. She's frank, not so street-smart but not gullible. She is truly a visionary leader. She'd make a good girlfriend. I do hope we can keep in touch once we're both out of this hell hole.

I'm still in school coz it's our P2 Speech and Drama (night) Performance. Which means another late night for me this week... hopefully not till past midnight again!!

0 comments: