Monday, October 26, 2009

I Amaze Myself

I can be so stupid I amaze myself sometimes. I can't believe I told the dude (mini dude) about the day I helped a certain friend. I promised said friend that I will never ever mention it to the dude but I CANNOT lie to the dude. It's the dude! I love him too much. If he were to ever find out, I'd much rather he find it out from me and not from some other source. I hope he's cool with what I told him. He claims to be cool with it but it's not something one can get over so easily without some form of therapy.

I still stand by what I said; my only intention was to help out said friend and nothing more. No regrets. Maybe perhaps for being stupid enough to tell the dude.

Sigh. Mum left this morning and I've to fend for myself till Sat. I've been bugging my friends to go out with me so that I would not be alone and bored at home. Dad only returns home after 7 so I have time to kill after school. Today, the dude boarded the same bus I was on! What are the odds, really! I could tell he was just as ecstatic as I was. We had lunch together and I walked him to his church. It was great just being with him and not having the others around. They can be such a distraction sometimes and the dude either takes a step back and tries not to dominate the conversation or he tries to outdo the others just to get my attention. Boys will be boys, after all.

After church, he decided to drop by my place and we were just chilling; it was very low key. He's the only one I've allowed to see me without my make-up on and in my pyjamas. That's how comfortable I am around him. I shan't get mushy. Well, not yet anyway. So while waiting with him for his bus, that's when I decided to spill the beans. Well, I started my confession but the bus was approaching so the rest had to be conveyed over the phone.

I'm glad I told him and I'm sure he'll get over it. But I really pray that things have not changed between us. Plus, I hope he doesn't decide to beat up said friend.

*edit The dude just asked if we can meet tomorrow. Die.

0 comments: