Monday, December 14, 2009

The Real World Is So Tough To Live In

It is not easy maintaining 2 blogs. I either neglect one or the other. I do try to update this often, believe me. Sometimes when I'm out, I get this really good idea and I key it into my iTouch. But when I get home, I question if you would really bother reading it. So I scrap the idea. Or, I have a conversation with a friend, we start debating a topic and it's got my mind racing and I want share the opinions with you, then when I do start on the entry, I question if it would bore you with its heavy content. Then there's always some crazy antic that I get myself into and I know you would love reading about it but there's no way I can censor the content (the people involved read this blog / the people reading the blog know the people involved / crazy is an understatement etc) so I again, scrap the idea. Which leaves you with reading my ramblings most of the time.

I promise to have better material the next time! It's just that, life's pretty smooth sailing right now. Nothing is bugging the hell out of me nor causing me enough grief to lament about it over here. Plus, I am too involved with tending to my virtual fish tank to bother about the outside world. Yes, my virtual fish tank. I started playing FishVille about 3 days ago and I am an addict. I wake up at odd hours in the morning just to feed my virtual fish. I am a sad case. I'm so glad people are getting married / engaged or I'll never leave the house!!

0 comments: