Sunday, December 06, 2009

You're Like Poison

Brother finally told Mummy why he's been ignoring me. Yes, for the past 2 weeks, my brother had been ignoring me and I had no idea why. I am not one who initiates conversations and I refuse to budge and ask him for myself. I started to notice that something was amiss when he seemed to not respond to me when I spoke to him. I didn't think much of it at first but when I straight out asked him something and he spoke to someone else instead, I knew he was ignoring me.

So I entrusted Mummy with the simple task of investigating. What she found out made us both laugh out loud! Not the LOL kind of laughter, but the real guffaw kind. You'd be amazed at what a married 30-something professional, with a kid, came up with as reasons as to why he felt the need to ignore me, his only sister.

I refuse to allow this to affect me. It's so silly it's not even worth wasting another breath mentioning it.

1 comments:

faythele said...

Hey Parv, I found a cute video of a fat cat :D

http://sg.video.yahoo.com/watch/3915041/10653466

Just had to share it with you.