Monday, December 28, 2009

We Don't All Love Barney

Not Barney Stinson. Everyone should love him. He is LEGEN...wait for it...DARY! *grins* I am talking about the purple dinosaur. Yes, I cringed too.

WARNING: This is not for the faint-hearted or the immature or the easily influenced. Some of you may get offended with the contents of this entry. I just want to say that you have been warned and I shall not be blamed for the effects of what you are about to read may caus
e.

I will first share with you a video. It at first seems harmless; I mean IT is teaching not to let the water from the faucet run when one is brushing the teeth. But focus on the actual action of the brushing and what the poor boy was made to mime. To be more specific, how he mimed the action. If I were him, I'd join a
witness protection program and dye my hair. CLICK.

Then there's this (below) which I don't find to be funny at all but it is obvious that whoever "discovered" the finding has no life. Yes, I use the word
discovered very loosely. But I am generous, so I will share it with you, nonetheless.

1. Barney is well-described with the following phrase:

CUTE PURPLE DINOSAUR

2. The old Latin alphabet used the letter 'V' in place of 'U', therefore the above phrase is modified to:

CVTE PVRPLE DINOSAVR

3. Letters that do not represent Roman numerals are removed:

CV-- -V--L- DI----V-

4. Add up the Roman numerals of the remaining letters:

C + V + V + L + D + I + V
100 + 5 + 5 + 50 + 500 + 1 + 5 = 666

Yea. Whatever *rolls eyes*. Now what I have to share with you next, will keep you entertained for hours on end. I know I was.

(sung to the tune of the original)
I hate you, you hate me,
Let's all go and shoot Barney.
With a gunshot, BANG BANG, Barney on the floor.
No more purple dinosaur.

I love you, you love me,
Homosexuality.
With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you,
Don't you know we're lesbians too?

Don't take it to heart. This is meant to be light-hearted and I am just poking some (more like "alot of") fun at the creature. I take no credit for the above songs, they're like campfire songs I heard
from the day.

Check with your BFF (Google) and you'll find tons more!

1 comments:

Syabil Sarafian said...

The Barney Equation is so.... LOL.