Friday, May 28, 2010

The Terrible Injustice

Rebekah was right. The term did end with a BANG! We had Upper Pri Sports Day and An Evening of Theatre after. I left the school around 8:30pm but a parent offered to send me back. Still reached home after 9pm though. And I woke up at 11 this morning. Still can't say that the holidays are here for me. There's still Racial Harmony Day, CH Family Day and Term 3 AMODES to clear before I can truly have a break.

Back to the topic at hand. Yesterday, there was major-backstabbing and favouritism as the main courses of the day. I won't go into details or name names as that would not serve any purpose. But I will share that when the air was cleared and when I stated that I could not perform my duties because no information was given to me, there was no apology nor clarification provided. Everyone kept quiet and then proceeded to change the subject.

They take me for a fool?! It was your mistake in the first place and you went behind my back and performed my duties without informing me and then come to the meeting and say,
Oh, by the way, here are the details that you needed and also, I did them for you. In front of the heads! Couldn't you have informed me beforehand? Better still, the moment you had received the information I needed, pass them to me so that I could have carried out my duties? Nooo... you had to do everything and make you look good, and in turn, make me look incapable.

Well done. You've shown your true colours. It gets better. Once everyone had left the room, you come up to me and then apologise, stating that it was not my fault and begging me not to be angry. Now, you have a conscience? Couldn't you have said that in there, in front of everyone, to clarify the matter? No. Save your ass first, right?

0 comments: