Sunday, February 22, 2009

Love-Hate Relationship

I just saw the trailer to Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and I have 2 words for it... FREAKING AWESOME!!! Come on, with Steven Spielberg as Executive Producer, it has to be a BIG hit! Repeat after me, "Must watch. Must watch!"

Anyway, I wanted to bitch about my brother. I seriously believe it's a guy thing. All I wanted to do was to rant about work and share with him about a kid I have that cannot count (like seriously). But he had to disagree with every bloody thing I had to say!! Why the hell does he need to take the offensive all the time? I just want him to nod and listen. What is so difficult with that? Why must he criticize and counter all that I had to say?

LISTEN. That's all I wanted from him. To listen. But nooo... he had to be a guy and interject the conversation and it got me even more riled up! Thank goodness mum came in and changed the subject. Gah.

Heard about the latest news? This boy murdered his pregnant stepmother. Horrible, terribly horrible incident but get this, reporters interviewed one of the folks about their opinion on the incident and you would never EVER guess his name!! Michael Myers!! Yea the dude from Halloween! Ok, I admit I can't recall the exact spelling (of the interviewee) but still... talk about irony!

0 comments: