Monday, February 23, 2009

My Very Own Acid Flashback

Note to self: Do not have phone conversations that last till the wee hours of the morning... especially if it's a school day the next day. I am running on 2 hours of sleep. Gah. Everything is moving in slow motion; especially my senses. I feel so light-headed. Ironically, my MP3 player was playing tons of songs from Across the Universe and now I feel so high, dudes. So high.

I could be on the Pineapple Express. Heh. Speaking of which, sadly that wasn't that good a stoner film as I thought it'd be. It was from the producers of
Superbad and that movie was super hilarious! But still my favourite stoner film has to be Harold and Kumar Go to Whitecastle. Can The Big Lebowski be included? The Dude was pretty stoned throughout most of the film anyway.

The Big Lebowski: What makes a man, Mr. Lebowski?
The Dude: Dude.
The Dude: Uhh... I don't know sir.
The Big Lebowski: Is it being prepared to do the right thing, whatever the cost? Isn't that what makes a man?
The Dude: Hmmm... Sure, that and a pair of testicles.

Classic.

0 comments: