Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bollocks and Chains

Dear Senior,

A little birdie informed me of your intentions and plans for our future. I have one gripe with that;
our future? There is no us so there definitely will not be an our. You wanted to be "just friends" and now you want something more? Do you even know what you want, Senior?

I'm so glad it's the holidays and you can't push me into a corner and demand an answer from me (metaphorically, not literally). We did have something good going for us. We were great together but you had to screw it up. I was trying to make the relationship work whereas you were focusing too much on the future and losing sight of the present state which we were in. I don't want to sound like a jerk here, but I'm glad it's over. It was way too much drama for me to handle anyway.

I don't know what you have up your sleeve but it's not going to make me change my mind. I'm moving on and I suggest you do the same.

and shuffle play has to play all the mushy songs just at this very moment... gah!

0 comments: