Monday, May 18, 2009

Under Pressure... Again

I swear, this year, I've not had the time to breathe. Back to back events, projects etc... I'm going to scream and my head is going to pop! Just a quick update on what's on my plate currently. This serves as a reminder to me as well.

  • Family Day - Lifestyle Island which covers P1 Dance Competition, P2 Drama Performance, Spa (Massage and Nail spa) area, game stalls, assembly programme
  • Musical - Actor / Actress / Emcee Co-ordinator and actress


Those are just the big portions... I still have existing com duties, future com duties, school admin, class admin and oh yea, my personal life to fuss over. How is it possible that I have not gone stark raving mad yet?!


My to-do list is 3 pages long :( I need a hug...


Well, meeting Ismadi for a quick dinner today was somewhat relaxing and rejuvenating. He's such an awesome pal. He is one of the few friends who do not judge you and genuinely accepts you for who you are. But if you're fucking up something, he will tell it to your face; so that's loyalty and honesty right there for you. Hahaha... he's so laid back and yet can be such a workaholic at the same time! He is one of those rare few who knows how to work well and play hard. He's definitely a friend I wouldn't want out of my life, ever.


Back to reality now, folks. Hope you're having a better week than your humble curbside poet here.

0 comments: