Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Meet Up with the SR / TK Girls

After a very long time, Raudha, Noraida and I, met up. And I'm truly glad we did. We were good back then and the times we spent together were nothing less than awesome!


Our first stop was this place, Strictly Pancakes, which serves delicious pancakes with everything delicious that you can think of.

Raudha's Potatoes Leeking Cheese.

My Beef Me Up.

Noraida's Garlic Buttered Prawns.

Not only are the dishes delicious, but I love their presentation of each dish as well. Not bad for a quaint, barely noticeable eatery.


We then headed to Ion for some stationary and make-up shopping. Next stop was Haji Lane for obvious reasons of course, more shopping.

My new travel companion.

I love how stunning this colour is! A steal at $35!

Till the next time girls! I love ya'll much much!

0 comments: