Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ongoing December Splurges

So I got a little crazy today. I purchased a whole bunch of cute items. And by cute, I do mean cute. Kawaii cute. Heh.


Cute, yes? Leng recommended this shop, Sunflower, at City Square Mall. They even personalise bags, pouches etc for you. All you have to do is to choose a design from a catalogue. I spent a good hour in the shop! There were so many cute things to look at!

From top: bunny hp pouch ($18.90), pink wristlet -for my portable hard drive ($22), iPhone pouch - since I don't own one, I'm using it for my iTouch ($18.90)

From bottom: hair ribbon - for the fun of :p ($7.90), pearl earrings ($8), blue angel hp strap - for Mum ($10)

I spent $85.70 in total. I thought it was pretty awesome that quite a number of the items in the shop are hand made and therefore unique. Yes, I have succumbed to cute-ness
.

0 comments: