Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Phony is Spelled with an 'F'

I find you very fake. We had this huge argument which I will not mention here else people will know who I am speaking of. But we had this HUGE argument, which was silly because it showed me what a complete imbecile you are. If everyone around you at that moment, inclusive of me, told you that you were wrong and that you should not have done what you did, I do not see why you had to take it out on me. I pointed out your mistake, being a caring friend, and you turn around and accuse me of taking sides! Then when the rest pointed out that they too felt that you were in the wrong, you continued to take it out on me!!

Back to the point where I find you fake. Correction, very fake. You approach me to make amends and you immediately return to your annoying self. Were you blind? Could you not see that I was in the midst of important business and could not spare the time for your ever-changing emotions? There is an appropriate amount of time before one is forgiven and the unfortunate event can be forgotten. That appropriate amount of time is not immediately after you apologise.

Argh!!!

0 comments: